Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level Sharing

4 posters

:: N++ :: Level creating

Go down

Level Sharing Empty Level Sharing

Post by JJKilla33 1/9/2015, 18:43

Hey everyone I spent a lot of time making levels that I am very proud of, as I'm sure many of you have also, but these levels have been buried by all of the more recently created levels. This is why I am making this thread to trade levels and rate levels with other players. I'll play your levels and you play mine and we can all work together to test out levels to see which ones are the best. My PSN is JJKilla33 if you want to message me and follow my levels that would be great. My personal favorite is "Trust The Gold" because it was an original concept and I am super proud of myself for creating it. Let me know what you all think. Thanks!

JJKilla33

Back to top Go down

Level Sharing Empty Re: Level Sharing

Post by Nahoj 3/9/2015, 14:20

Nice levels man!
Unique thought behind all of them, and very enjoyable.
Also got a few highscores, in case you wanna check them out. Smile

My PSN is Nahoj-N, I've sent you a friend-request.

The level I'm most proud of would probably be 'Mare & Raigan' (search for 'mare' or it won't show up).

Nahoj

Back to top Go down

Post by LookItsMrT 24/9/2015, 14:30

Nice levels, JJKilla! Trust the gold is an awesome idea! Had alot of fun on it Very Happy I like your Who's the fastest and most agile ninja ninja levels.. it's fun to keep trying and improve your score! Also Get Out of My Way is a pretty cool idea.. requires alot of patience though!

Nahoj you'e levels always look insane! Although i can never usually beat them Wink It is always a good time trying! I was really happy when I got the top score on your first level a few weeks ago... until you took back the position Crying or Very sad Also Mare & Raigan looks incredible with the clean colour scheme (and squinting your eyes a bit) it looks pretty much like a photo!

Personally for my levels, I prefer making arena style areas where the player decides where they go and how they do the level, although I do enjoy the occasional 'on rails' kind of level (eg, Mine leaper and Tight squeeze. I'd say I'm most proud of King of the Hill.. there's something about that levels movement I find alot of fun. My PSN is LookItsMrT if you want to try any out.. although you'll probably find one or two in the new section most days.

LookItsMrT

Back to top Go down

Post by raigan 24/9/2015, 17:44

hey JJKilla33 -- I'm sorry your levels are getting buried! If it's any consolation, we've been working through levels and adding them to the "featured" tab, and we actually highlighted "Trust the Gold" this week on our tumblr: http://metanetsoftware.tumblr.com/post/129593712227/player-made-levels-in-n-part-5-variety-this

Thanks for making awesome levels! And thanks to everyone else making awesome levels too, you rock Smile

raigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahoj 24/9/2015, 18:44

LookItsMrT wrote:
Nahoj you'e levels always look insane! Although i can never usually beat them Wink It is always a good time trying! I was really happy when I got the top score on your first level a few weeks ago... until you took back the position Crying or Very sad  Also Mare & Raigan looks incredible with the clean colour scheme (and squinting your eyes a bit) it looks pretty much like a photo!

Glad you enjoy them! That's why I make them.
Which one did you get that highscore on? I'd like to check it out.

Nahoj

Back to top Go down

Post by LookItsMrT 24/9/2015, 18:50

Nahoj wrote:
Glad you enjoy them! That's why I make them.
Which one did you get that highscore on? I'd like to check it out.

It was the level with a downward arrow in the corner.. I got the highscore and then a few days later I checked and found that you took back the first place Wink not sure how you did it either as I've not been able to match your score again since

LookItsMrT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nahoj 24/9/2015, 18:53

LookItsMrT wrote:
It was the level with a downward arrow in the corner.. I got the highscore and then a few days later I checked and found that you took back the first place Wink not sure how you did it either as I've not been able to match your score again since  

Ahh that one, you should be able to get that back since my run isn't perfect Smile

Nahoj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: N++ :: Level creating

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum